Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I am taking the sick role for a moment. That is today. I am suppose to go out, study with the usual gang to Esplanade, this time round. But I realise that I am down with a slight fever. Body felt weak. I guess its due to sleeping directly in front of the fan, with the power at full blast. Because I though that I might felt hot while sleeping but It was the opposite. I can actually felt that the wind was blowing strong and its cold! Amd I was too lazy to switch off the fan. Hehehe. I miss the learning session with them. :(Friday, I am meeting Chong after she sits for one of the paper. We are going to Tampines. . And when I told her that I wanted to go Tampines, she was so delighted. JUST BECAUSE FROM NYP, THERE IS A STRAIGHT BUS TO TAMPINES! Chong ar..hehe. But the reason I chose Tampines, because I was attracted with something while window shop with the gang yesterday.. :PAnyway, my cousin just got engage and there will be a small function, which will be organised by his mum, for him and his fiancee. I am excited. Its falls on Saturday so I can wait any longer..hehe.Anyway, here are the photos that recently Chong snapped, on the the day we met under her blk. 
My buddy Chong!

Its feels so good to have a fast bite before heading home.
Presenting to you the name tag, with my name on it.. :P

When people meets the camera, they will definitely smile.. hehe

The ugliest candid shot of me. Thanks ar CHONG!

Full shot of me.. Kudos to Chong for the vitagen!

:))