<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, January 29, 2007









This is the recent photo that I took after the lecture of Ethics and Law with dear Ms Lee.. That lecture on that very day was by a lawyer. In the picture, he is the one that wears the black suit with the tie. After he took out his spectacles, he do look good.
So, from the left:
Ms Lee, Suhailah, Mr Lawyer, Riana, Fiona, Jonathan, Liyana and me..
While I was in the bus just now, what struck me was the rising number of aging population in Singapore. Today, 1/2 of the passengers in the bus that I boarded are those who are consider the senior citizens. What will it be in the coming years if the birth rate in Singapore will slowly decrease. Wow! I cant imagine seeing lesser and lesser kids playing at the playground. I read an article before, that this problem is already happening in one of the country in Europe. But I have forgotten what country it is..

So, You guys know whats the population in Singapore for the year 2006?? From my search in the Internet, from http://www.singstat.gov.sg/Singapore , the population as in June 2006 was 4.48 million.

Talking about aging, I am turning 20 soon! Gosh!

Anyway, I met Peijie yesterday after my work which was about 1 plus pm.. I am sooooo damn happy to see her. Really miss crapping with her. So, What I did was, to give her a FREE fillet 'o' fish burger. I hope she like it..hehe.

So, the moment she saw my uniform, she was laughing at me. And so, I met her at NTUC, the one which is just near our house.. and we bought Tuna. They are having offer OK! U guys should try CHILI TUNA. It will make you want more!. So, what else did I bought..Emm. Let me see..Oh yes. MYOJO mee soto.

So, next I walked together with her to her blk and we sat under her blk to talk and while I enjoyed eating my mee soto. Its so sweet of her to actually invite me up to her house, but, you guys know, how shy I am..hehe..
So, she also brought me a yakult. Hehehe. Chong is the best! Hahaha..We cant never stop laughing each time we meet..

Ok. So the chatting session ended about 3 plus when she told me she was feeling dizzy. And I asked whether have she eaten her lunch and she answered NO. So, I told her to go home and eat her lunch. So, I went home and decided to spend my time with my family since Saturday,I was out the whole day. :)) Went out with my family.

----- MY NSL PRACT TEST IS ON WEDNESDAY! AND MY TOPIC: CARE OF PLASTER CAST. Coincidently, MeiMei got the same topic as me.. Hehehe..

p.s: I will show you guys the photos that I took with Chong soon..


Nadeera love her papa. :))




Till here.. :))

SIGN OFF HERE at 11:16 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image