Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Unknown viruses have invaded my computer and caused the windows of my computer to be corrupted! I am so glad that my daddy was kind enough to send the pc to the pc clinic the next day after it broke down..
And before I FORGET!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I was not too late. C'mon..hehe..
So, my 3 sisters, got new handphone each for themselves, as a gift from my dad. My mum got a new rice cooker. Me? Nah.. nothing. But I am dying to go for a shopping spree soon! i
am so gonna miss the journey to KKH. I really enjoyed my bus trip to KKH. And I will miss my patients. Those kids. :( Especially those whom I have taken care for the 9 days.
I wanna catch a movie soon.. And new year resolutions, I am working towards them!
Adious guys!
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:11 pm