So, here I am back with my latest blog entry. Anyway, I went for the YEP, bonding camp yesterday. Met them at about 830am at school atrium and walked to camp David. Was truly tiring. But yet, fun! I guess, the the event was a success.Its accomplished. I am beginning to know more people who are going for the trip itself. One of the activities were, so called familiar to amazing race. And, my group was able to be the first group to reach the peak.Congrats guys!
So, after the whole event, Liyana and me decided to go to Bukit Panjang Plaza. To have dinner. Walked to the bus stop near the ESSO, with Liyana and Murni. In Long john, I just had a cup of milo and few taste of her fries since I am still not hungary.. Thanks babe! Had a long talk with her and although I reached home late night, with aching muscles, I enjoyed myself yesterday!
January is here and March is coming soon. How time flies fast. Emm. Some of my friends will be going Cambodia and Bangkok.
Today, I have yet to finish my nursing science 3 project. Hope you guys enjoy the weekend. Stay cool! :)