Saturday, January 13, 2007
On Friday, I was walking to the busstop and when I reached the busstop, I met Chong! I was so HAPPY to meet her!!!!!!!!!!! She was waiting for a bus to school. :)) I miss craping nonsense with her.So, since I am using the bus concession, I decided to take a bus with her till Ang Mo Kio. And from there, I boarded 74 to school. Although, through out the journey we got to talk, but the timing was too short for me.. Anyway, just for your information,Chong was one of my best buddies in secondary school and till this days, we are still buddies.Hehehehe. I went out with Siti Nadhirah today. This lady was described as my twin sister during secondary school times as the name of ours are identical, except for the spellings... Its been so long since we actually went out together. I was few minutes late. I really hope that she doesn't get tired waiting for me. Anyway, after knowing the reason why I was late, she was kinda of shock as .... ( Something gotta do with Ang Mo Kio Park McDonald's) Hehehe.
Back to our outing, we met at 3pm. She met me after her ended her work and after I done my stuffs too..hehe..We met at Vivo city So firstly, we walked around the designers' store. I fell in love with a MANGO top! I think Nad also love the colour since its pink! But trust me, the top really is attracted. But the price was kinda of expensive for me.. However, I saw a MANGO top which is nice and most importantly, the price is fine for me too.. and perhaps I may buy it. I actually suggested Nad to place a disco retro ball in her room. Switch the lights of her room off and switch on the disco retro ball..haha. Since I saw one in Armani Exchange store. Hehehe. Something like the picture below..
So next we went to "The Chicken rice shop" Its terrific! But, I wished that my dish could be a spicier one..hahaha. Next we went to Candy Empire! Hahaha. I know she can get mad over those chocolates there. Reminded me of Nadia who loves chocolates! Anyway, I bought a willy wonka sweet. And, definitely Nad bought more than me. C'mon. She's a big fan of Candy Empire! While we shopped, we shared our experience,about our holiday trip to Kuala Lumpur. I went with my family earlier than she went. So, I guess, she really enjoyed her stay in K.L..So, went home by the bus. Have a long bus ride. We love long bus ride. And yeah, Its a nice bus ride with her. So places that I am planning to go with her for our next trip are Listed below! Suggestions by the both of us..hehe..-Karaoke -Go Sentosa -Watch Phantom Of the Opera -Go see guitars -Go Tekka-Eating at Mad JAck -Watch movie in Vivo cityI miss my buddies.. Chong,Ang, Shijie, Jiali, Anna, Lee, Soh and Siti Nadhirah... At least, today I got to squeezed in my time table to meet Siti Nadhirah! They are busy but I know, they still are wanting to find the time to be together.All of us.. :))Anyway, till here. May God bless you..