Friday, January 12, 2007
I nearly teared while watching Christina Aguilera music video on her song " Hurt". I have heard from Liyana and Nadia that each time that they hear this song, it saddens them. Anyway, I've heard the song in radio before but not the music video. But, recently, I just was browsing through youtube to watch music video. Gosh.. It really pierced through that heart of mine. After watching the music video, I can understand the lyrics better. If any of you have not watched that music video of hers, its playing in my blog now.
I am meeting Siti Nadhirah tomorrow! Its been so long since we actually meet. Since she finishes work at 1pm and I also will be free after 1pm, so we are meeting at 2pm.I told her that we could have our lunch or dinner at Banquet.
And to my dear Anisah Parveen " Happy 23th birthday!"
that's all guys..
:))