Sunday, January 21, 2007
I just had typhoid injection just now. I had to go to a clinic at Ang Mo Kio since I can claim if I go there. So, before I had this injection, I have already surf the internet to check the side effects of typhoid.
Knock Knock..I opened the door and smiled to the doctor. :) He look good.
Mr Doctor: Hello. (With a smile)
Me: Hi..
Mr Doctor: So, Anything is wrong with you?
Me: No, I am here for my .......thy..Typhoid injection.
( I nearly said thyroid injection) Cant blame me la. I just finish studying on hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. So, I nearly say thyroid instead of typhoid..hahaha..
Mr Doctor: Ok. Do you have drug allergy?
Me: No, Can I ask what are the side effects of the injection? Will it cause drowsiness.(Although I know what are they, I am just merely asking..hehe)
Mr Doctor: No, It wont cause any drowsiness. Only swelling and redness at the injected area.
After everything is done, he said bye. But I DIDN'T REPLY. Dont ask me why.. I am not proud either. Maybe my mouth prefer to be zip. Bt felt bad that I didn't reply.
I have settled so many things and I am soooo relieved. I went Woodland with my sister just now.
Anyway, I had a dinner with Serene. It feels so good, meeting up with an old friend of mine. We didn't meet for nearly two years. Its long right? Ya. I miss her. So, we had our dinner at Serangoon Garden and chit chat.. So happy that she is doing good in her studies and will be graduating soon. Next, I am sure to meet up with Aili and Milie soon. I miss them too.
THANKS TO Peijie for the FILA shirt. And Riana for the Oreo cake. :))