I had dinner with Liyana and Suhailah in Al- Ameen restaurant. A fast one as I had to rush back to school.
I had nasi goreng pattaya. Picture posted for you guys to get the idea what is nasi goreng pattaya. Try it!
And thanks to Nadia for being such a dearie. A note for her.. " I don't blame you. You did the right thing. And its not ur fault that I took a cab. :)) Thanking you babe! And thanks for introducing me the new halal Korean restaurant. I will try their dishes there!"
Gosh! Health Sciences will be having an intake of 500 students this time round.. Can u believe it. That's many! I still love my cohort. They are the best!
And the worst thing tomorrow!!!! I am going to miss my favorite drama series showing in Suria tomorrow. 'Gol dan Gincu!' :(( Guitar lesson are now change to every Tuesday! So disheartening!
Okie guys, I am so glad that the individual micro teaching is over. Tomorrow is my Nursing Science 3 project on Alzheimer's and Parkinson disease. WISH ME LUCK!