Thursday, January 11, 2007
I can see so many of my nursing peeps saying that they want to de-stress themselves. I just cant believe that I am always up at night, working on those endless projects.But I am fine. :) Anyway, I went home as usual but went to Mcdonald's at Ang Mo Kio Park before heading home. The view of the clouds while I was in the bus, they were really ominous. Its gonna rain soon. But I thought that I was able to pass through the traffic light without getting wet. No! While I was standing waiting for the green man to appear, the rain got heavier. And heavier. And in a second, it was really raining cats and dogs! Gosh! I got really wet and my jeans was so heavy! I got no choice but to run when the green man of the traffic lights appeared and searched for the nearest flat for shelter. Alamak! This is the worst ever experience being wet in the rain. Serve me right la. Never bring an umbrella. What's more, I am going to that McDonald's, not for the sick of enjoying a fillet 'o' fish meal or what. Something that is more important and matters. Hahaha. I was shivering. Combination of the HEAVY rain and strong winds definitely made me shivered.In my previous entry, I typed that I have a debate. It was awesome. And the opposition team did a good job too by being a good competitor to us! Our motion " Abortion is any women legal rights " Something like this. I forget the whole phrase. And my group was the preposition team.And I was the first speaker. it was really scary la. But experience is what really matters by the end of the day right... Second speaker, Shermine. Third speaker, Suhailah. And fourth speaker, Liyana. One who rebut, Riana. You guys did a good job. :))I am really so excited for March..... :)Nad :)
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:25 pm