Sunday, December 03, 2006
Yea. I know I have yet to update about my experience about watching Puteri Gunung Ledang, the musical to you guys. But I have not yet got the photos uploaded. Just wait k.Anyway, I went to the HS movie marathon on Friday. Done some food shopping earlier with Liyana and Suhailah. Movie Marathon started at 8pm till 8am. 6 movies in a row. It was fun to be in school at night. Watching the white chicks was a whole loads of laughters. So funny. The next movie was "the grudge" but personally, I don't like that show as it does not make any sense. No offence to those who are great fans of that movie ya.. So, four of us( Liyana, Suhailah, Yati and me) went outside to have our supper. Then Fiona, Junjie and Ms Kylie came to join us. So, we talked till late night. Which was 12 plus pm.And guess what, we talk about our ghostly experiences in schools. At Blk 81. Our faculty. Hehehe. interesting. But yet scary in the same time. Som, then Kylie went to buy supper at Al-Amen restaurant with Fiona, An and Junjie. I watched "The Exorcism of Emily Ross" and yeah. It was not bad. And the next movie was "The Pacifier" which the four of us went to the side of lecture theater and slept.So we came out from the lecture theater at 4am to have a walk to the atrium. It was dark. Really dark! No lights. Except the lights shone from the vending machine. But we were there talking and singing till 6am. We walked back to the lecture theater and went to the side of the lecture theater and slept till 745am. Just in time to go home. Then we went to Clementi to eat our breakfast. :)) I had fun with them.. :) After that, went to Suhailah's house. Chill out while wait to collect our photo at 12pm. So sweet of her to let me bathe and her hospitality was awesome. Hehehe. After collecting our photos, we together headed to my house and after that, took the train. She sent the photos to Liyana and I went to my uncle's house in Bukit Batok. Tiring day! But fun..Thanks Liyana, Suhailah, Fiona and Yati for the wonderful night during the movie marathon. Till here readers, take care!