Saturday, December 23, 2006
A picture of me with my cute little patient. And her name is Sandra. 4 years old. Smart and an adorable girl! Before I ended my shift, I helped her with her jigsaw puzzle pieces which was Aladdin. Liyana was there too. :)
I agreed with Liyana that this girl has beautiful features. Our patients who were in our cubicle were discharged on Friday. They were both sisters and I am glad that they could go home to celebrate Christmas.
I love having kids as my patients. Hehehe..
Anyway, yesterday I was rushing back home to watch the anugerah skrin on tv3. Although they were finishing soon, but I got to see the part in which PGL the musical received an award. Congratulation to the family of PGL, the musical. :) Datin Seri Tiara was not in Malaysia to received the award but her speech was recorded.
Today was a long day. I woke up early morning. But I was late to meet Suhailah and the gang( Liyana, Yati, Farini). We had to be in school at 8am for the Piala Katulistiwa. I was the usher for the audiences... Due to this event, I was unable to attend project meeting with Anisah, Shamini and Shermine. A competition of dikir barat by different schools. Singapore Polytechnic emerged as the winner. I forget who was in the second place. But Fuchun secondary got the third place. So, after the event finishes,we headed to Orchard. Except Farini who has to go rush home. We had our dinner in Sakura restaurant. I had Hong Kong Crispy noodles. Yummy. Once we finished eating, each of us are getting fatigue. Trust me. I was really sleepy. But, we still continued to walk our way through the crowds, to Heeren. The Christmas lighting in Orchard are fine. I prefer the previous one thou..
I took bus home and reached home at 1015pm. :)
Gotta get ready for bed. Good night. :)
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:45 pm