Tuesday, December 05, 2006
My sister landed in Singapore safely at 928pm. But she was out from the belt at about 945pm. My sisters and I actually made a simple banner saying " Welcome back home KAK ADIK"Thats her nick name.. and once she saw it, she and her friends kept laughing while walking out from the belt. But Nazura and me felt proud coz we were the only one who did that to welcome our sister.
Shameera told me that the shopping there was great! I think if I am her, I will go MAD!
Ok! I know already! I shall bring her to Jakarta and Bandung ONE FINE DAY and I will drag her to do some shopping with me. And since she have made many new friends in Jakarta from the high school, I guess she have made many contacts there.
Once my sister was back home, I showed her my PGLM stuffs! Ok. I know.. Lame of me. But C'mon. I love PGLM ! hehehe.. Ok folks, I guess I have to clean my room and play "the Sims 2". I have to enjoy before my attachment starts! And to my friends who are having their common test soon, all the best!
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:00 am