Saturday, December 09, 2006
Between FORUM or Ang Mo Kio.........
Thats a question that is still mingling in my mind.
Roughly a week before my holiday ends and I 'll be back to serious work. Just hope it will be fine..What I meant, attachment in KKH. I am not going to let my "excited feelings" be at the peak. But the best thing is, having kids as ur patients. I am sure they are going to be adorable. I am not sure whether are they going to give problems. Example, endless crying??? Even my cousin whose age now, is 1 yrs old, is still afraid of me. What can I say??? Hahaha. Even Farini's cousin who is at primary 2 now, was afraid of me at first sight coz she told Yati that I look fierce. For goodness sick, I am one nice person when there are kids around, you know..Muahaha..
And,guess what .. The shades that I just bought, cant be wear sonner or later. Why? Coz, one of the screws can never be found anywhere! And Cass, I will tell you soon when are the dates that I am free. Before my attachments starts.