Sunday, November 12, 2006
Those were the guys from HS. Our trips to houses for Hari raya. Like I told you guys before, Sab actually rented a bus and yeah. All of us, about 2o plus people went to 14 houses. I went out at 930 am and reached home at 1210 am. Oppss.. Hehehe
Us in Anis house. Nowadays, i prefer to stay in school after lessons. And I actually watched mean girls in the library with Suhailah. And, we tremendously enjoyed. After watching, we studied and I reached home at 930pm.
Anyway, during one of the maternal infant lecture, Ms Lee actually showed us a real video on the process of labor. Oh God. Its awesome! Almighty God.I am finding pleasure n reading books related to what I am studying right now. I really, really think that I lack the knowledge and yeah. Studying will never stop.And lastly, I really wish that my parents wont change their mind letting me going to India! And my aunt actually said that Chennai was one of the places that had Tsunami the previous time. I knew that. And I wish Liyana wont change her mind too. Actually, I dont mind going to Bangkok. Aom Piyada must be there I guess..hehe..Ok. Till here. Nite.. :)
SIGN OFF HERE at 12:10 am