<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, November 18, 2006
P.S: Chong.. Call me when you are free and happy watching movie with ur darling todaya.. Anna, beware of ur saliva drooling. Wait till u eat any dishes from me..
P.S: Summer and Ayuni, lets go out together soon after common test.:))

So, I have seen the photos that I have send for developing. All were nice.

Terribly tired nowadays. I have been coming home late just for meetings and cca. At times, I do stay back in the library with Suhailah and it's fun having her around. :)


Thurday:
a) Presentation of my maternal and infant project. I think it do turn out well. Thanks Liyana, Shermine, Suhailah and Riana.. :))

b) I had guitar lesson. Whee. While waiting for the clock to strike 6pm, Suhailah, Liyana and me went to the library to watch a DVD. We watched Corpse Bride. Oh man. It was so funny and Suhailah was the loudest among us to laugh. Hehehe. She cant resist laughing out loud coz I know that is just her.. hehe.. :P
Went for guitar lesson and we finished at nearly 10pm. Oh man. I was dragging my feet home after. I am so tired. We just hope that We could just had an overnight stay..Hahaha.

Friday:
a) After school, went for the YEP meeting. Finished at around 5pm. Then rush to Bukit Panjang Plaza to return my library books and buy the watch that my sister wanted. It is meant for her friend's gift.


b) After that, rushed to take a bus for a meeting at the red cross head quarters. Its for the Asian Pacific Conference that will be held soon in Singapore. And I am involve. Together with Hajjar and Nadia. We will be the ambassador at the airport for all the guests that will be coming down for the Asia Pacific Conference. Back to my way to the meeting,I was late! Am so lucky that Nadia and Hajjar waited for me despite of me being late. Really thankful to them. The meeting end at about 930pm.

So Sunday, I will be at the airport very early. At 630am. Today was much more earlier, and it was at 545am but I was not on duty.

There will be dinner and dance for the year 2 HS students. I still cant make up my mind whether to go or not. Perhaps a yes. And for readers infor, it wont be held in NP but outside, I forget the venue.

Movie marathon on 1st December. They will be showing 6 movies in a row. Spongebob, Exorcism, and many more that I cant remember.I will be going. I guess.Hehehe. Coz I still need to ask my parent's permission as we sill be staying in school from 8pm to 8am. Hahaha.

Till here peeps. And lastly to my dear Ayuni, be happy with ur boyfriend or perhaps ur darling kk. :))

SIGN OFF HERE at 9:26 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image