<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, November 20, 2006
Lijing, I have did it..hehe.
1) single, taken or crushing?
-- Single

2) are you happy with your life now?
--Happy.. :))

3) when you meet the right person, do you fall in love with him fast?
--I can have crushes easily rather than love. For me, Love for a guy holds a deep meaning in it. So, I do not wish to rush into stuffs, esp love.

4) you had your heartbroken?
--Thats life. :)) Perhaps friends. Not a special one coz I haven't have one before.
5) do you believe there are some circumstances where cheating love is acceptable?
--Cheating love? Perhaps yes or no. Depend on each individual.

6) would you take someone back if he/she cheats on you?
-- Tough decision.

7) have you talk bout marriage with another person before?
--Definately

8) do you want children?
-- Yes.

9) how many?--
Too early for me to say it..

10) would you consider adoption?
-- Yes.. Why not.

11) if someone like you right now,what do you think is the best way to let you know his/her feelings?
-- I have learnt that communication is vital in relationships.I appreciate it very much if he comes to me, and tell me that. :))

12) do you enjoy getting into relationship?
-- Emm. I would answer this question when I got into a serious relationship.

13) be honest,what is the furthest you and your ex did?
--I have always wanted to be single and still single.. and if ever I have any ex, I think that question should be a private.. But, we wont do anything against our religion. I hope God would always protect us from doing anything sinful.

14) do you believe in love at first sight?
-- Yeah but reality do sets in too.

15) are you romantic?
--Good question. Seriously, I think I am not romantic. :P

16) do you believe you can change someone?
-- Change someone. I think the person, himself should be willing to change. I can only guide and give him or her moral and emotional supports.

17)if you could married somewhere, where will it be?
-- Too early to say this but maybe in a hotel but within the budget of me and my future husband. And definately, I want my dad,mum and sisters to be at my wedding. :))

18) do you easily give in when you are fighting?-- Lets ask some ppl who fought with me before..hehe

19) do you have feelings for someone right now?
-- Not at the moment.

20) have you ever wished you could have/had someone but you messed it up?
-- I cant think of the pasts that well..hehe :)

21) have you ever broken a heart?-- I am a human being, so definately I broke few hearts ..And try my best not to do that.

22) if one day your best friend fell in love with the boy/girl who you deeply in love with, what would you do?
-- Tough situation. I'll willingly let her be happy with him. May sound stupid to some ppl, but thats just me. I am a person who really treasure a friendship

23) are you missing someone now?-- Perhaps..

Those who are require to this questions are:
Kristine
Cass
Muhaimin

SIGN OFF HERE at 8:59 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image