Friday, November 24, 2006
I just cant stop imagining how my sister is doing in Jakarta. I miss her. :( In other hand, I am happy for her.
Yesterday was the day that my sister (Shameera) will depart. I have the choice either to attend lecture and just bid her good bye by a message or to miss lecture and travel all the way to airport when I am left with an hour to see her.
Ok. So with the help of Suhailah and Liyana, I made up my mind to travel to the airport to meet her before she leaves Singapore. And both of them went with me! I am so touch! Really. My journey to the airport was much more fun with them. We took a taxi from school to Tanah Merah Mrt station and it cost a bomb! So, three of us skipped Kylie's lecture. Ermm. We were guilty as common tests are just few days away but we vowed that we will study hard. Hehehe.
Reached the departure hall on time and yeah. Her flight scheduled was 1250pm. I hugged and kissed her on her forehead ..and my heart suddenly was about to drowned.. I know anytime my tears can just rolled on those cheeks of mine anytime. But, I didn't cried. I held back my tears. Yeah. She was the first in our family member who will travel alone, so far from Singapore so, I guess you guys should know the feelings too.
After that, my dad, mum and sister (Shafiqah) went home. Then Liyana, Suhailah and me went to the staff canteen and had our lunch. Chit chat till 230 pm and slowly made our way back to school by Mrt. From Changi airport to Clementi. We slept all the way through out the journey.
While making our way to the bus stop, I met Cassandra!!! Hahaha. I know she love talking nonsense. Just like me! So she boarded the same bus as the three of us and I talked craps with her on the bus.
So, Liyana and me was on time for the meeting for the YEP. Meeting finished in one hours time and we headed to NP library to meet Suhailah and we then headed for our CCA.
Long day but yet fun.
p.s: Congratulation to my dear sister Nazura for her excellent PSLE result. :))