Sunday, November 05, 2006
Farini's Birthday..
Can you spot me???Sorry peeps. its been quite some times since I update my blog.. :)
I hope I am in the pending list of TTSH. Anyway, went out with few of my buddies for celebration of Farini's birthday. Wanted to go to Seoul Garden but we realised that its closed in Jurong Point. So, we headed to Pizza Hut. Who went? Ok.. Its me, MeiMei, Liyana, Suhailah, yati and definately the birthday girl. It was in the evening and we had our dinner. And guess what, I was so surprise to meet ROSE. My old buddy since primary school. I was like raising my voice to her, asked her why she came all the way from Hougang to Jurong. And my friends were signalling me that my voice was loud. opps.. Hehehe. Farini must be so touch that the crews of Pizza hut actually tune in to a birthday song loudly. And the cake was brought by the manager to our table. And the whole of people in Pizza hut was like, "what??"Hahaha..We really had fun laughing and eating..heheAnyway, the best thing is... I am going to PGL the musical!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!! I bought the tix. I really hope that Muhaimin and Aynuni got to buy the tix coz its really selling like hot cakes.I am goinh to watch the performance by Tiara! Yeah! Anyway, i'm so excited. :))Went for Hari Raya outing on Friday with Liyana, Suhailah, Fini, Yati, Hajjar and Ijia.And I was out whole day with most of my nurses peeps from Np yr 2. We rented a big bus. Will talk about that in my next entry with photos that I can display in here..
Ok.. Thats all folks.. Will be updating when I am free..