Yahoo! My dad has decided that all of us would be going for a holiday! Three options and they are.....
a) Sarawak b) Jakarta c) Kuala Lumpur
Answer: C
And at last, we have come to an end of the discussion by picking Kuala Lumpur as the choice of our destination for this December. And my dad have given me the responsibility to plan on the places that we would be visiting, and blah blah blah...(the list go on..)
Okie. Tomorrow would be the last paper that one of my sister, Nazura, would be sitting for. Science paper. She is sitting for her PSLE and I hope my sayang would do her best.. :)) Shafiqah, my third sister in currently in sec 3 and her last paper would be next week. Shameera, my second sis, in Nanyang JC, had just finish her last paper yesterday. Her last paper was Malay Literature.
Anyway, I have been receiving emails on the recent activities that Red cross would be having. I would love to indulge myself in associations and activities. Maybe it make me feel satisfy with whatever that I do at the end of the day. Thats just me..
The haze are getting better. But yesterday was the worst ever that we, Singaporean have ever experience for this year. The highest PSI that I have ever seen in Singapore. 150. But it slowly reduces to 140 by 12 midnight. And this morning, situation are getting better. And people are taking this opportunity be involved in the outdoor activities.
Last week of holidays and I am going to make myself busy. I am going to enjoy enjoy and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before facing the next semester.. Dots.....
that's all folks... Take care. And smile always.. :)