<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Ok. I think my schedule now is like super hectic. Topics to learn are piling up.. Anyway, I was working in the first week when my school reopens. Emm. Was fine.

Anyhow, Hari raya this year was great.. I am having a slight sore throat now and have yet to consume a lozenges to reduce my sore throat. I have been trying hard to motivate my parents and sisters to eat well. We are growing old not younger..hehe..

So, Friday.. Liyana and I went for the briefing for the YEP to India. Oh Man! I am getting so excited. We are going to Chennai! I really pray hard that both of us could land our feet on the land of India. I hope my parent wont change their mind on giving their permission to let me go to India. Moreover, I am going to do community service there with the lecturers. Not holiday. But Liyana and me are already eyeing to shop in Chennai!!

HS is organizing a night walk call" hantu hunting" which means " ghost hunting. It was organized by some of the HS ambassadors. Together with the Singapore Paranormal group. Emm. Kind of exciting. From 10pm to 4am. But its not confirmed yet.

Wow! Really a lot of stuffs that are happening. Putri Gunung Ledang, the musical is coming to Esplanade Singapore. I have been waiting for them to come to Singapore to perform. And I really hope that Liyana will be joining me too. :)) ( The reason I didn't attend Forbidden City, the musical was partly because,I think that it would be better to save up money to go for Putri Gunung Ledang, musical.) And I am not going to miss this opportunity.

Ok. There are so many datelines to meet up with. Adious Amigos! :))









Picture of Liyana and me. That was when we discover the poster of Putri Gunung ledang in Joo Chiat Complex. Anyway, I was drinking and we dint realise that our photo was snapped by Suhailah..hehe

SIGN OFF HERE at 11:03 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image