Sunday, October 15, 2006
My day on Saturday was a blast. Especially when the night falls..hehe. Ok. Saturday whole day, I was at Jonathon's Toh condo. Not to slack there. But we were there for the BBQ pit for An-Nur's surprise birthday party. Hahaha.
So, I am suppose to be at Hougang NEL at 11am and I was late by few minutes. Boarded the same train a Cass( Its not a coincident!) Hahaha. She look so sweet with the braces on. whats more, she forget to bring her toothbrush and actually asked Delphine to bring some toothpicks! Maybe some of you may wonder, What? Toothpicks?? Yeah. I do use toothpicks coz usually the foods get stuck in between the braces at times. But I think the best way would be, brushing your teeth obviously..Toothpicks are used when no toothbrush is available..
Yeah, back to the story. So we took to Outram and change to the red line and got to Jurong, then to Bukit Batok. And there we met Nadia. And it was about 12 plus. So, Cass was hungry and she decided to buy something to munch..
After that, we boarded a bus to the condo. That was about 1245 pm. Delphine and Wan Lin was already there. So, when the three of us came, both of them decided to go buy their lunch..
And guess what.. Before we actually decorated the place with balloons and banner, me, Nadia and Cass played UNO Cards..Hahaha. But it was so fun. I know it sounded lame but I enjoyed playing UNO with them..haha. So, after playing,Jonathon came and he said that he wont be joining us for the party. And he left..
So, after decorating the place, just in time, Muhaimin came. Delphine, Wan Lin and Cass went to GIANT to buy those stuffs for BBQ.
So, the 3 of us were left behind to take care of the belongings. Nadia, me and Muhaimin.. Rare but indeed we are gd clicks. We talk about a whole loads of stuffs and any topics under the sun..Ermm.. Yeah... Really enjoyed joking and craping with them ! :))
So Cass, Delp and Wan Lin came back with those stuffs and just in time, the cake also arrived. Which was brought by Fadil. ( I hope that's the correct spelling). By about 630pm, we started with the BBQ. It was so fun! What's more having these people around! Hahaha.. By that time, Sab and the gang arrived. Once about 655pm, those who are fasting break their fast.
So we waited and waited for An-Nur's arrival together with his buddies. It was about 7 45pm, I think he came but Nadia and me was in the toilet.. So, they took pictures of him and we started the feast.
Nadia, Muhaimin, Cass, Delp, Wan Lin and me decided to go home at about 935pm and I got to leave my cooler. Got to take it back on Monday from An-Nur. So, through out the journey, me and Cass was like still talking but I know that she was equally fatigue as me too! But I enjoyed talking to her about the school stuffs and yeah. Although we are no more in the same course, but I do think that we still click. Thanks for inviting me to ur boyfriend's birthday party..Hahaha.
And its so sweet of Cass to actually plan a surprise party for her boyfriend. I think if it was me, I would not make it for my boyfriend..haha.Oh man. I am having problems with uploading the photos. I will post it as soon as possible for u guys to see k.Till here guys. Adious.. :))))