Tuesday, October 03, 2006
MondayFirstly let me update about my day yesterday. Went out with Lee to Orchard. Met her at about 2pm at Far east bus stop. I took 132 and slept in the bus. And thank God,I woke up on time to alight the bus. Phew! Nothing really catches my eyes while on a shopping spree. Its been ages since I went out with her, so we got loads of topics to talk about. Shopped around and, I came to realise that Orchade didnt really change much. Except more flowers on the bushes at the road sides. Man, its been quite some times since I come to Orchard . Lee bought few things and yeah.. We shall be meeting again... together with Anna and Chong for a dinner soon. And it will be plan by Lee..
THATS US.. :))Today!!!!!!So, I woke up early in the morning.. dressed up and I got out of the house at about 940am. I took BUSES to Bukit Panjang Plaza. Met Fiona, Liyana and Suhailah in the shopping center itself. Fiona came later as she got to attend something that is important.While waiting for Fiona, we went Archade and play games. And guess what, we chose to play the driving ones..Hahaha. Its so BEST! And really addictive.Once Fiona arrived, we went bowling! played 2 sets of game. Took loads of pictures and I shall upload it once I received it from Liyana. Practically, 4 of us were enjoying ourselves!After the game, we went in the toilet that belongs to the bowling alley. Believe it or not, we spent 15 minutes in the toilet. Fiona was singing in the toilet while doing her "business". Liyana and Suhailah was styling my hair and they made me look so different. (don't believe? I shall upload the photos..)We then headed to a sushi shop and Fiona bought some sushies. After walking enough rounds in the mall, we took 960 to Bugis. And 4 of us slept in the bus, through out the journey to Bugis ! Shopped around but neither of us decided to buy any clothes,bags or any stuffs. Except that, they did a cup with Perlyn's picture. Its meant for her birthday gift..I shall shop in Bugis soonb.. again. Maybe shall go shopping there with my sister after her exams.After Bugis, took a bus to Geylang Serai and walked in the Hari Raya bazaars. I could see that Fiona was enjoying herself. Same goes to Liyana and Suhailah.At 6pm, we were so tired and decided to choose a table ...Although we can only eat at 659 pm, we decided to settle down.. Chat and joke, took pictures. About 630pm, we decided to walk around the shops and choose the food that we are going to eat.So, I ate: Mee goreng Seafood with blue berry drinkLiyana ate: Nasi Goreng Kampong with ice miloFiona ate: Nasi Ayam Sambal with Air KathiraSuhailah ate: Nasi Ayam Sambal with BarleyAlhamdulillah ( Praises to HIM,the Almighty). We really enjoy the foods that we ordered.We continue to walk in the bazaars and Suhailah was trying to find a Hari Raya suit for herself. Liyana bought a bracelet. Fiona bought tapai and Vaadai for her mum. I was so surprise that she love to eat Tapai. As for me, I don't even like the smell of Tapai. Hahaha. Walked and walked. Bought some foods to be brought home and decided to go home at about 9pm.I took a bus home and three of boarded MRT. And, yeah! I enjoyed my day. And tomorrow, dental appointment. Mr dentist is waiting to see my teeth..Hahaha. That's all folks.Gd night.. :)))
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:31 pm