Friday, October 13, 2006

I love McDonald's! :)) Dont you guys love McDonald's too?? What about celebrating my 20th birthday in McDonald's?? :))
So, tomorrow morning, I am gonna meet that S**J*T AUNTY! ( Secret code) I am meeting Nadia tomorrow after few weeks of not meeting each other.. :))
I have yet to go Bugis to buy a gift for that some one. Shall not mention her name here. Its gonna be a surprise from few friends of hers. And the friends' that I mention, includes me..! I am so forgetful! I went to Bugis, shopping with my sister few days ago and I FORGET to buy that gift for that friend of mine.
And Ayuni has invited me for her birthday party soon. YipEE! I am getting excited! So many invitations to my friends birthday party!
Gonna look forward for the coming weeks. School starting, decisions made.. I am gonna start my gear soon.. :)
Take care guys!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:22 am