<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
- Dengue cases are rising in India.
- Haze hits Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.. :(
- Few numbers of students from Stamford Primary, Maris Stella high and few more schools that I have forgotten, have been diagnosed with flu gastric..

So many things are happening around us. Emm.

Anyway, apart from the current things that are happening, I am falling in love with two documentaries that are showed in arts central on weekly basis.

TABOO.. Every Wednesday, at 10pm. Arts Central. This documentary actually tell us, what exactly are the rituals that are still being practiced at the other part of the world. Maybe, we may think that being in the modern world, believing in witches, black magic are no more being practiced. However, there are many other things that we have not discover. What's more, this documentary display to the viewers, what are the things that are done by the people and it is seen as a taboo to us.

CHILD OF OUR TIME, 2006. Every Thursday at 10pm. Arts central. I am sure that many of you know this well known documentary..

Anyway, things have been fine for me. I am spending my time making cookies for Hari Raya. You'll feel proud of urself, tasting the cookies that you made by your own hands..Hahaha..

Just a short update on my day yesterday. I went out shopping to Bugis with Shameera. And, I just received an email from Red cross. Asking whether would I like to be involve in the Asian Pacific conference this November. They want us to welcome the people from the airport. Or maybe to help out with the security and the volunteers would be trained by the Cisco. I hope if I apply for any of this, I hope I am accepted. Anyway, Liyana and Suhailah may be joining too. I hope Hajjar would join too..

Nitezzz.. :)))

SIGN OFF HERE at 11:54 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image