Wednesday, September 13, 2006
I think that my mood today wasn't really stable. I think some things are just bothering me so ermmm. Yea. Anyhow, I know that my mood can be stablelise soon. Yea!Results coming out this Friday. I am really worried about it! But, I know I have tried my best and I can only pray to God that everything would be smooth when I am receiving the results. :) Reali damn worry. I just want to do the best..
Ok. Anyway, on Monday, I was rushing to the hospital. I left my house quite late so I need to rush to reach the ward on time. I wouldn't mind running rather than paying back the time for being late. While I was alighting the train, there were 2 NYP student nurses walking in front. They started to look at me and said "hi'". One of them was a Chinese girl and another, was a Malay guy. The Chinese girl asked me, what year I am in. So I replied. Then I just asked a question, which ward are they in. After that question, the Chinese girl met her friend and I am left with that Malay guy to talk to. But I got to rush so I said to him that I need to walk fast. There go my chance knowing both of the 2 student nurses from Nyp. And the worst part, I forget to ask what are their name. Again, I met the Malay guy in the canteen and also while walking home to the MRT. I hope that we could meet before the attachment ends so that I can ask their name. Its a pleasure to make friends and its really sweet of them to actually say a "hi" to me when they dont know me. :))))Today was quite tiring. Yesterday I was in the afternoon shift and today I got to wake up early as I am in the morning shift.PS: The nurses in my ward are fun to work with. Except for two staff nurses who are like so action. Anyway, take care guys!