Sunday, September 24, 2006
The month that I have waited is finally here. Ramadan. Ramadan...It lasts for a month. A month which all the Muslims are refrained from eating or drinking, before the sun rises breaks till the sun sets. Time to strengthen family and friends ties. My heart is loving you, My heart is just for you. Knowing you, ALLAH, I will try to get close to you. Anyway, I am just so excited. Ramadan is here and few of my friends have plans to go out and break our fast together!!!! Isn't that gonna be so fun! kk. Hahaha. I am getting excited about it! Liyana, Suhailah, Nadia and maybe will ask Hajjar come along. And we are dragging Shermine along too! I had so much plans for this 3 weeks. Besides, Xiao Qui actually plan to go to Sentosa in the evening and maybe she will break fast together.. :) I think it will be a fun holiday!Ayuni, lets go Sentosa too! I have yet to catch up with Shermine and Mei Mei for a movie soon too..Oh man! I am loving it..Great delivery offers by Arnold's.. Emmm. Might consider to call for a home delivery. A treat for my family..haha :))))