Sunday, September 17, 2006
I am happy with my exams results.. I pass all.. :))) I think the subjects are getting challenging..All praises to the Almighty God. To all my nursing frens, congrats to all of you.. :)))Just visited my cousin on Friday who was in East Shore Hospital. She just gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl. I am so excited to see my new born niece. She is so cute and so adorable!! Trust me, I still fear carrying her on my arms. Oppss.hehehe.. She was born on 14th of September but my family couldn't visit my cousin on that day coz each of us are just practicaly busy. :))) Yeah!And guess what, my 3rd sister, Shafiqah actually counted our age( all my sisters and cousins' ages) when our niece is 7 years old. And by that year, I will be 26 years old!!!!!!! Hahahaha. I cant imagine that....I am left with another week to holiday. Yeah! Till here. Smile always guys!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:27 am