Wednesday, September 27, 2006
For those of you who dont watch Singapore IDOL, let me introduce to you, the winner for the second season of Singapore Idol.. HADY MIRZA!!!!!!!!!!!Who knows he decided to perform a mini concert at his father's mee soto stall. Dream on Nad..haha.. Anyway, if that really happen, I must bring Suhailah there. :P Coz she's a BIG fan of Hady..So yesterday, I went back to school just for a 15 minutes talk. Ya. i know you must be thinking like " what!" But I am so lucky that Ayuni was with me. So, I have (at last) sent the application form for the YEP. Since, the start of attachment( last month), Liyana and me have always been babbling about handing in the form..haha. And yeah! We did it! We handed it yesterday. So, hopefully, we are choosen to go for the trip together. Oh Pls!!!! I dont want go India without that petite friend of mine.. hehe. :))) Before I forget, check out this website.. www.etsy.com . If you love shopping online or trying to find a perfect gift for a friend, then u must check out this website. All the stuffs in the site are hand-made and they are cool!!!!!! Just try browsing and I think u will fall in love with some of the stuffs.. haha.So, whats my plan for today?????Spring cleaning and window-shopping... Ok folks, gotta go, do enjoy ur day!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:20 am