Monday, September 11, 2006
Ok. I got loads of things happening and I am too tired to blog today. Will do it tomorrow. Anyhow, I was involved in Red Cross international bazaar. ME, Hajjar, Su, Liya, Nadia, Ambrose, Aisyah, Siti and many more from the NP chapter /Countries from Pakistan, Brazil, Malysia, France, Thailand, China, Bangkok, India, Pakistan, Russia, Japan, Korea, Italy, Turkey, Bangladesh, Indonesia was involed and I got to meet people from all these countries. Its fun! Took loads of photos! Me, Suhailah, Hajjar took loads of photos together.The guest of homour was Mr President and his wife. And guess what, the NP chapter job are to escort MR PRESIDENT AND HIS WIFE WHILE WALKING AROUND THE DIFFERENT STALLS. I got up close with him and his wife!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that great! We actually "shoo" the people who are blocking his way and we are the body guards. We have to look out for suspicious people and report. Hahaha. End of the bazaar, we boarded 132 to Ang Mo Kio to eat. I stained my Red Cross Shirt. So lucky, that I have extra tshirt!I will upload the photos soon. Me, Su, Liya and Hajar took loads of photos! Hahaha.Till here! Bye!
SIGN OFF HERE at 10:52 pm