Monday, September 18, 2006
Errr. I think I have gain weight! Arghh!
Not to worry. Fasting month is coming and that means that Hari Raya is just around the corner. I will continue to enjoy since I am still schooling and not working. Hahaha. If I start working, it means that I have to give the kids, green packets..Hahaha. So let me enjoy receiving it before giving it out..haha..
4 more days to the end of attachment in the ward. But I think I will miss working with some of them. Bascilla, Dewi, Dalia, Uma and many more. And definately I will miss working with my horny group of people..
I had a chat with Dewi just now. She actually said something that triggered my mind about sponsorship. Emm. Thanks to her! For your information, she is the Enrolled nurse in that ward and Nadia,including myself work closly with her. We actually gossip, laugh, talk about relationships and blah blah blah. Her age gap is not far as mine. I am 19 and she is going 20 this year. Nadia is 18. And we do talk about loads of stuffs..Emmm..Heehehehe.
I better get going. I need to bathe and perform my prayers. Do take care guys and yeah! Nadia and me are practically high coz the holidays are around the corner! Yeah!!!!!!!