<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Community works cum shopping. I did that with Liyana and Suhailah. I mean, we had that jus now. Firstly, I am still sleepy. Got to wake up early to go to the Red Cross headquarters. And I reached there late. I really felt bad for asking both of them to wait for me. I was having constipation before leaving the house.

Reached there and we walked to the headquater. Ambrose, the vice chair-person of NP RCHN was already there. He briefed on what we were suppose to do. Sell donation tickets! At first, it was a challenging one. But slowly we got the pace of it. But, again, I really think that housing estate would be a good place rather than in Orchard. There, People are shopping and they usually don't want to be disturbed. Everything are fast in that area..Half way thru, we decided to do some shopping for ourselves..Hehehe.

Slowly walked to Takasyimaya and sat beside the big fountain. Started to talk about our plans during the holidays. And after 15 minutes of resting, we decided to go to Al- Falah Mosque to perform our Zohor Prayer. Spent about 45 minutes in the mosque. Too tired to walk, so we boarded a bus to RC headquater and handed those money and donation tickets back.

Although we are fatigue, we decided to shop for clothes AGAIN! And each of us bought at least a piece. Hahaha.

We are tired. Seriously!


Since we are fasting, but we believe that with the endurance, HE will reward us.

Back to the donation tickets, they are at $2 each. I don't understand why the donations are $2 instead of any amount... Emm. Maybe they should change it to any amount. If people are given the choice to donate any amount, that would be better. 10 cents are also money ok..hehe..

And one apek actually thought that I am a Filipino!!!!!!!!!!!!


The story goes like that. I decided to approach these 2 apeks. I started to promote what the donations are for and they started to ask me so many things. At last one of them decided to donate. Errr. And one of the apek started to mumble some mandarin words to me and lastly I heard him saying to me " I love you" in Mandarin. I answered the apek in Mandarin, "Ya. I know you love me." And the apek got shocked and asked me, " you not Filipino ar?" When I said that I am not a Filipino, he statred to be serious..haha..Liyana and Suhailah was giggling all the way!They actually agree with me that, the apek was trying to woo me. Oh God!

Seriously, more apeks are getting " ti ko pek" nowadays. No offence to the apeks out there.. :))

Usually in the hospital, most of the people would guess that I am a Filipino too, by the first impression. Maybe I should learn Tagalog one day and speak in that language. People will really believe that I am really a Filipino..Hahaha. C'mon apek. I am a Singaporean. :))

that's all folks. Take care and smile..

SIGN OFF HERE at 6:15 pm





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image