Saturday, August 05, 2006
I received my delivery today! It was 9 plus am. Its so fun doing online shopping. I am beginning to love it. They send your goods straight to your door. I am loving it! My PC game is just awesome.
Anyway, yesterday was a laughing day! Hahaha. Went lunch with Shermine, Mei Mei, Liyana, Riana, Suhailah, Fini and Yati. Shermine just cant stop us from laughing at her jokes and stories. I think she can be a part time joker. It was so hillarious that all the way from the canteen to the bench, we were laughing. Riana was telling me that it would be fun if I am posted to CGH with them ( Shermine, Mei Mei, Riana and Fini). Hahaha. How I wish I can go back there.
Yesterday night, I recieved the photos from Melissa.Gosh. I am beginning to miss my buddies ( the hornies) who were in the same ward with me previuosly. I hope we could be together again for the next attachment.
the 6 of us.. (Buddies who makes the attachment even more happening..
Nadia--- The master
Taufiq-- The joker
Melissa Choo , Wendy, Melissa--- awesome guys to be with.. 6 of us have something in common abt the whole situation during attachment..But here are the whole bunch of us with Ker rena.She treated us to a lunch in Swensen's. Really enjoyed the lunch. Sitting and chatting together with the 5 ppl. Including Kangli who was quiet. :) And not forgetting the others..
Till here. May God bless all of you. Still got loads of things to finish..