Sunday, August 06, 2006
PS:Ayuni, I am starting to love this song too.. and all thanks to Nadia who sang it in the HS idol..Hehehe..And your " perhaps, perhaps perhaps" I love it too!Anyway, my BCLS pract exam is on Tuesday. Wish me all the best! I really wish that I pass and get the BCLS two years liscense. For those of you who dont have the idea what BCLS is, its actually Basic Cardiac Lift Support. Consist of five modules and we have to pass all to get the liscense.a) 1 ManAdult CPRb) 2 Men adult CPR c) Infant CPRd) Adult foreign body airway obstructione) Infant foreign body airway obstructionWish me luck. For the CPR, we have to do 30 cycles of 5. A total of 150 compressions. And 12 rescuer breathing. Its tiring! I had my four hour practical. Shermine and me nearly fainted as it was so tiring practicing and compressing to make sure that we compress the correct depth and enough air is given. Too much air given , is also not accepted too.. ............................................................................ Smile always guys! :)