<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Phew. BCLS theory paper is over. Emmm. It was fine. However MCQ question can be a killer at times. So, I have no comment for the paper. Trust me guys, I fear MCQ questions more than short answer questions.

After the paper, we had a briefing for the coming clinical attachment. And the briefing was just a short one. Hahaha. I love that. Before the briefing, Dr Ronnie was talking to us about the YEP, adventure trips and the study trip. There are Malacca for the study trips, Cambodia and India for YEP, Mount Ophia and to West Malaysia for the adventure trip.

Oh man!!!! I so wanna go to India! Liyana and me were really so excited and what Liya said was right. We are wanted in India and its like a calling.
:((((((( However, Suhailah, Shermine, Mei Mei and Farini prefer Cambodia.
Riana is not going for any trips coz she had went to China,Kunming for the previous YEP. When she was telling us the experiences in Kunming, it sounded so fun!!!

I still wanna go with India. Liyana have also choosen India. Emmm, but those few friends that I mentioned above still wanna Cambodia.. Isn't it better if all of us can travel together to India.. I can imagine all of us travel,fill with laughter all day and night.

After the briefing, went to eat at MAD JACK with Mei Mei and Shermine. It is suituated beside the Coronation shopping center. The food is awesome!! Chat while eating. Then we went to RENALDO'S. I bought the cream puff and gosh, its so delicious!!Shermine and Mei Mei bought the strwberry, apple studel. Then we head the the nearest NTUC. They wanted to shop for foods and tibits but ended up buying nothing.

I came to learn something about Mei Mei and Shermine.
Mei Mei hates durian
Shermine hates to be around fresh frozen fish coz she thinks that it stinks!

Hahaha. After that, I said bye to them and board 74. Oh man. Its was so crowded but I managed to get a site. At the Ang Mo Kio Bus stop, I saw someone familiar. Indeed, my daddy was about to board the bus that I was in.. Hehehe. But I told my daddy that I am heading to the library first. When he alighted, he gave bid me gdbye and I waved to him.I love him.. :)))

Reached home about 8pm. Emmm. Hehehe.
Enjoy ur day to the fullest! :) Gd day!


PS: Ayuni, I saw u wearing ur white sport shoes yesterday.. You look cute in it! :))

SIGN OFF HERE at 9:33 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image