Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Ok. I have not been away for long time right? Anyway, exams are over!! Ok. I cant be so happy right. Arn't the results are awaiting for me.. Emmm..
Went for my dental appointment this morning and had my teeth to be "clean" and blah blah blah. I can display a smile with my clean teeth.. Yeah. :)Alrighty. Everything is going fine. I am starting my attachment soon. In TTSH. For a month. So, I really hope that I can gain more confidence!Anyhow, I had a long chat with Liyana in msn just now. We were talking about so many things including, "the wedding of the year of Siti Nurhaliza and Datuk Khalid", Singapore Idol, red cross camp, exams and the list can just go on. I think that we have decided to go to India. So to Shermine and Mei Mei, I have decided to make my first ever landing in India soon!!!!!!! Isn't that fun. But I think I will get home sick. 2 weeks.And guess what.. HS( my faculty) is planning to go to Bangkok next year! Gosh! I am dying to go to Bangkok. Shermine wants to go there too! Oh man! KK. I think if ever we are not choosen to go to Bangkok, lets go there one day and have a whole lot funs together..(Ok Shermine and Mei Mei?)Alright, I will end this entry with photos that are taken during the NURSES DAY celebration.
From Bottom Left: Nurul, Mag, sweet lady( forget her name), Nadia( 2nd winner for HS idol), me.
From top left: Rai,Mai Mei, Liya, Lijia
Top left: A crazy Amah, wearing pink and white. Shermine Neo Tee Bin!
Aom Piyada rulz!
PS: I think I am going to pick up a new sports la. How about scuba diving??haha.Wanna join me..
SIGN OFF HERE at 11:05 pm