I am heading to school later for my BCLS theory paper. Wish me all the best..
Had a long chat with Chong last night although I was kinda of tired. Talked about loads of stuffs. So yeah! She agree to accompany me this Thursday morning to Liang Court! Thanks Chong. Anyway, to Chong,I will treat you Mcdonald's ice cream. 50 cents one? Can?? Then we will head to Mayflower secondary school with Yunleng..
Plans for tomorrrow: I will be visiting Chong at Isetan Parkway Parade as she will be there. Working. I may leave my house at 5 pm and will reach there at 6pm. Hopefully, I will be on time. She wanted me to accompany her to have dinner. Then she will head back to her work.
After exams, there will be attachment for a month.. Hahaha. I cant wait to go to KKH. Definately to see the new born babies..hohoho.......