Thursday, August 17, 2006
If only there are no exams to worry about, ain't that good? There are so many things to learn and I really wish that I can make the clock go slower. But, I know la. Dream on. I am praying hard, hoping that I can finish learning all the important topics before the big day comes. Which is my examination! I agree with Shermine and Mei Mei. Mei Mei said that she died long ago as there are so many things to study. Shermine dyeing soon. And I think I am fainting soon. Hahaaha. But Insyaallah. I can do it! And I must. To Shermine and Mei Mei, we can do it guys!At last the time table for my coming clinical attachment is out. How glad am I?Happy as I am in the morning shift for the last day. Yippe! However, I will be working in the different shifts. :( No more with Melissa. But not to worry, I got the craziest people with me. Nadia, Shakinah and Taufiq. :) I am posted to Neouro Surgical ward. And we are paid for this time round. That is really what we wanna hear. The allowance! makes all of us go "LALALA"Anyway, till here guys. :)