Friday, August 04, 2006
I am awake at this time just to post an entry to my blog. Buekk.. No la. Just got to finish something.
Anyway, my nursing research project, a draft of 2000 words are almost done. Did data analysis with Riana in the computer lab. Together with Anisah, Liyana and Suhailah. Shermine did not attend NR tutorial.
On Wednesday was the Nurses day concert.We had it in the conventional center. And that day was so special coz the babes, whom I love are in HS idol! Ayuni and Nadia. Yes. These two babes. Hahaha Not forgetting Samad. I supported Hartini and Hajar too. Each of them really have the potential and its great to see them singing.
Ayuni surprised me with the song that she sang. But she look beautiful and she can get the crowds' attention so well. Her voice was sweet as the person herself. :)) I love Ayuni..
Nadia look gorgeous! Her voice reached the high pitch with no problems. I really admire her man. That explains to me so well why she was in the sorpranos during her choir the previous time. Nadia won the second prize.. She should be the first winner la! She should be the one who get the ipod Nano prize.
Samad really sang well too. I hope he will still continue although he did not won any prizes. Same goes to Hajar. I admire her bravery to stand up on the stage and sing to the crowds. Hartini really shocked me. Her voice was marvellous. Hartini got the third prize. It was a first year student that got the first prize. Its not fair. He have more votes coz there were more year one students then the year two! Haiz.
But still Ayuni and Nadia is my HS idol! Ayuni, Nadia, Hajar and Hartini look really beautiful and Samad , handsome.. :))
Till here. May God bless you guys!