Sunday, August 13, 2006
Got the dates for my exams. Three papers. BUT, the information need a huge storage in my brain. Ok. I dont wanna talk about exams now. The study break is here at last. One week. On Thursday, I will be going out with Peijie and Yunleng. visiting Mayflower. I promise you, I wont have the time to go back after my exams and blah blah blah. So, this is the only opportunity for me to visit the school. And the reason I am visiting is : I miss secondary school life and not the teachers.
I had a great chat in MSN with Cass. That was on Friday night. Long conversation filled with gossips and the latest updates on ourselves..hehe.."She do know more than I do."
Happy belated birthday Singapore! Emmm. I was lazy to blog on National day. Anyway, I enjoyed watching the parade. I was watching the TV for my sister's appearance. But there was no sign of her.
Anyway, to my Nursing buddies, all the best for the exmas..To the others, take care! :)) Below is the picture of me, together with my nursing friends of yr 2. We are doing car washes to collect fund for the Singapore Nurses Association.
