Monday, August 28, 2006
Ok. I am so excited to talk about the Red Cross Camp that I went. In the camp, everyone will practically ask, which chapter do you come from and I would reply proudly," Ngee Ann Chapter". I went for the camp on Saturday morning, and came back at Sunday afternoon.They are other schools such as SMU, NUS, NTU, United world college, meridian JC, Nanyang JC, Innova JC, Republic Poly,NAFA, ITE east and west.
I really enjoyed the camp coz our Ngee Ann chapter are just so loud and we won the best cheer group! We got a medal for that! I really make loads of friends and definately, its a fun experience. Although I am in the group 5, a mix of other people from other schools, I have enjoyed myself! I got to make friends from the Pre-U and Uni. The MC for the event was from our school, radioheat wave.
First day, we were assigned to groups and I was separated from NP friends. I was with with Camilla. We played 7 team building games and gosh, it was fun yet challenging. Met, Hajjar and Suhailah and we went to the toilet for our shower.
At night. that was the most interesting part! We had a mini concert and they actually invited a metal rock band! Phu yo! Really metal songs and everyone was having fun, shaking ourselves to the groove.
But, the part that I would miss most would be, sleeping in the parking area which was just a few meters away from the sea. Me, Suhailah and Hajjar planned to bring our sleeping bag to sleep there. We don't wish to sleep in the bunk since we will be separated sleeping in each bunk. Oh God, the place was so windy and there were some of them who slept there. However, it was noisy coz each time, an airplane will pass by that area to fly off. C'mon la. Our camp is so near to Changi Airport.But, I will miss the airplane noisy sounds! At that night, we slept at 2am and woke up at 530am coZ we wanted to "cheong" the toilet. We were afraid that if we were up late, everyone will be lining up for a shower.
Next, we went back to out bunk to pack up our things and lucky thing that I brought my camera. We took photos but I could not upload it in the computer. But I will go to the camera shop to wash the photos. Yeah!! I think all of us.
Lat day of camp, we had guests who gave all of us talk. One of them is the MP for Marine Parade GRC. Mr Faizal. Hajjar, Su and me was still busy taking photos although we were about to go home. We board the school bus and the driver brought us back to school.
However.. me, Su, Hajjar, Nicholas and Ambrose went for a dinner at Clementi McDonald. We met Liyana too. I showed her the photos. Reali was sad that Shermine, Liya, Fini and Nazura couldnt attend the camp. Reali wish there is still an opportunity. Anyway, our Red Cross will be having an activity soon. It will be at the Thailand Embassy in Singapore. On Sunday..
Attachment started today. It was tiring. :) Anyway, I hope to go back school soon to meet up with Shermine, Mei Mei and the list just go on. Have a great day guys!