Friday, July 28, 2006
My energy are totally drained off. With recent projects. There were so many projects. Meeting up with the date lines can be a disaster! At last my Nursing Science 1.2 project are done. We presented just now with me acting as a patient. Mdm Aminah with two daughters. She is diagnose with hemmerrhoid. So, I acted as a nasty old patient. Liyana and Suhailah were my daughter in the scene. Clare and Shamini were the nurses that attended to me. Anisah as the doctor. So, now I am left with the PTB assingment and Nursing Research project to be finish! Exams are indeed around the corner. Gosh.I met so many people nowadays. Especially, they are the ones that I have not met for a long time. Met a friend of mine from ECH yesterday. I didnt realise it was her until she was walking towards me. Gosh! I missed her coz usually I met her often during my first year. Not now. We hugged and was so excited to meet each other. Met Lynn and Rajesh just now during my break. Had a short conversation with them. Lynn looking tired but still looking radient. Rajesh was as cheerful as before. :)) I miss doing the banana dance with her.Anyway, I am going to watch a theater tomorrow. Its the combination of JCs and Polytechnics. My sister is in. She is acting as a sailor. Hahaha. Of all, she is a sailor but I am still in need proud of her. Yeah. My sister is in Nanyang JC.I am watching it with Liyana, Suhailah, Farini and Farini's friend.. I have more this week. Anyone want to join me to the gym this weekend??Hahaha. Till here..Enjoy ur weekend yar!