Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Was in the morning shift today. Yesterday was in the afternoon, so I could hardly have a good night sleep last night. Only five hours in the Lalala land. I felt so lazy to bring myself up from the bed. I am terribly sleepy.
After my shift, went to the Hougang mall. Took a bus there. In the bus, I fall asleep. That would explain to you guys how sleepy I am..
Heading back to school on Monday. I miss going to school. Thats what both Melissa, Adeline and me said to each other during our break this afternoon. Have not been going to my CCA for two times. Errr. I had my shifts in the afternoon so I cant attend. Simply miss the session.
I think I am going to the swimming complex this coming Sunday. Emm. Maybe Hougang or Serangoon Complex. Shall think about it.. Its been some times since I actually train myself in swimming. I have been jogging for exercise but I realise that I dont really enjoy jogging. Perhaps some other sports I could try.
I actually did a schedule for tomorrow and the coming weekend. Since, I am having so many things in a go. Yeah..
Anyway, I am going out with Melissa on Friday. On our last day of attachment. We actually plan where to go. And we are going to watch movie.Hahaha. Working with her have been a fun one. She has been bullying me!
National day is coming.. Anyone excited? Any favourite National day songs that you guys out there like? For me, it would be " Where I belong" Why this song? Emm. This song would remind me of the good old time with Peijie and Anna. Anna and me would practically disturb her with this song. Secondary school life have never been a boring one for me. Thats where, I have learnt the meaning of friendship, love, respect , tolerance, loss and a whole lot more. Hahaha. Another favourite song of mine, would be "Home". Its simple but yet sweet and holds a thousand meaning in it.
Okie dockie. Till here. May God bless all of you and smile always!