I am left alone at home right now. :( My dad, mum and sisters are now heading to Johore for some shopping.. I am in the afternoon shift today.
Left with few more days to the attachment.As for the common test, I know what mistakes I have done. Yea.
I have decided to send the form on Friday. If ever.. that there was no reply from them, I think I have make a desicion to be independent.
Decided to catch a movie with Peijie, Jiali and Yunleng. I was the one who came out with this plan. Just had this urge to catch a movie. But its not confirmed. And I miss them too.. :)
Next Saturday, I will be watching the NDP with my mum and sisters. My third sister, Shafiqah, is marching and representing for the girl guides. Peijie had the tickets too as her darling and her sister are involved in the NDP too.. I am proud of Shafiqah.. ( My third sister)
P.S:I dont know whether, should I continue with that big decision. I hope my decision would be supported strongly by my parents if my answer is a "yes". I really wish that they will believe in me..:)) (Peijie, you know what I am talking about)