Sunday, July 30, 2006
Muahaha. I finished my PTB assignment! Felt so relieved..
I realize that when I am angry, I just need to go somewhere to cool myself down and not talking to anyone. Best solution.
Anyway, yesterday my mum, Nazura and my cousin( Siti) went for the NDP preview. I can tell you that the things in the back pack is increasing. So many tidbits. And the cap has lighting too. So good AR..Hahaha. I think they have enjoyed themselves. Not forgetting my sister, Shafiqah who is marching for the girl guides.
As for me, I went to watch a theater presentation in Kreta Ayer People's theater. Its is called " Awallah Dondang". A combination of junior colleges, Polytechnic and a primary school.
I was so lucky that my dad saw me at the bus stop and he gave me a ride in his cab despite that was his working hours. Haha. So engrossed talking to my dad in the cab until I accidently dropped my handphone under the seat. I alighted the cab without realizing that my handphone was not with me. I asked him to drive me to Serangoon MRT station so that I can board the NEL.
I really cant live without my handphone!!!!! Making calls are just so hard. U have to have coins to make the calls. I don't have those phone cards. Maybe, I should have for emergency use next time.
Promise to meet them( Liyana, Suhailah, Farini and Farini's friend's, Nazura)at 7pm at Outram MRT station but I was few minutes late. We took a cab coz we don't know if there was any buses that could bring us to our destination. Indeed, it was a terrible ride. I remembered that my dad told me that, at that point of time, there are $2 extra charge.. :( But still we got no choice but to take the cab. But I encourage people to take my dad's cab.. Hehehe..
Reached the place at 710.Sat at the place that we reserved. Haha. And the theater started. The first one was from my sister's school . Nanyang junior college. Correction to my previous entry, my sister is actually one of the warriors of Sang Nila Utama. Hahaha. Due to shortage of manpower in her school,she and her friends have to act like the warriors. Shameera look so funny with the fake beard. :P But my sister look so pretty. :)) I must say that she acted well although she was not given dialogs. I love her. :))
Next show was from Singapore Polytechnic and theirs was " Badang". Then it was my school, Ngee Ann Polytechnic together with a primary school. They played " Hang Nadim". Few of the cute girls and boys played a small role in the " Hang Nadim" theater drama.
PS: Many of you guys may not know that I love theater..Hahaha.