Anugerah Skrin... Nurhuda and Shahril won.. So devastated that Surianny and Shah was out. :(
I like Huda too, apart from Surianny and Shah. She is talented and I am sure that she will work very hard. I believe in her talents. You go Huda! But I am abit reluctant that Shahril won. No offence to his fans. But I wish both of them all the best. To the others contestants who did not won, I believe in what Datok Yusof Haslam had said. The world is not to the end yet.. And Datin Sri Tiara was looking so elegant last night. My sisters and I love her tinny winny beg..
Had a talk with Ah Lee last night after such a long time of wanting to have a conversation thru the phone. She decided to go for the date. Enjoy ya.. :)
Correction to yesterday entry, I am going to Downtown East chalet..Hahaha. I am going to stay there for quite some time so I will not blog. I am going to Wild Wild Wet too. I heard many of my friends said that, its enought to go there once..