Sunday, June 11, 2006
Early morning woke up and cut my dad's hair. Yeah! I cut my dad's hair. Then went to buy breakfast with my dear dad and 4th sister.
Came back home and called Peijie. She was in school for CCA. Then got ready to meet Ayuni, Dewi, Feli, Karen, Muhaimin and Hong Wee at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
I had a two and a half hour journey from my house. Left at 1130am. Why it took me so long?? Because I took a bus from Ang Mo Kio to Woodlands. Then to Bukit Panjang Plaza. But I discover new sights while in the bus although its a LONG journey...
Suppose to meet them at 1pm BUT I reached at 2pm. Opps..
PLayed few games and haha. I really enjoyed it. With those peeps including Dewi, Ayuni's best friend..
Then we went to KFC and eat. Wanted to go to Sakura to eat but we left half way..HAHA!
Karen and Hong Wee left earlier as they need to rush to some where. After eating, we walked around the plaza and went to pasar malam outside the mall. Then off to home. Reached home at 8pm..
(ALL PHOTOS ARE CREDITS TO AYUNI)Thats us..
Our bowling shoes..
Ayuni, Muhaimin and Felicia..
Hong Wee and Karen
Can you see my scores?? I am represented by "N"
Feli explaining and I was choosing what to eat..At Sakura..
Thats Dewi, Ayuni bestfriend...
Never mind... Ayuni..I took the photos from ur blog. Can???Hehehe. :PMay God bless you guys and smile always..