<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22623643?origin\x3dhttp://nadnadnad.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=10385643&amp;blogName=welcome+to+a+new+dawn%3B&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fenigmatic-adventures.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I had a great day yesterday. Went out with my chicken Chong. Its been ages since we go shopping together! Truly miss the times.

Suppose to meet at 1100am but her lesson finished at 1105am so we change the timing to 1120am. Since I reached quite early at Ang Mo Kio central, I decided to get a sausage Mcmuffin for myself. Eating while waiting for the time to pass and while I am reading the book.

Met Peijie and we went to Bugis to change the speakers that she bought. When we reached there, we tried the ice cream sold by the old chinese man. 50 cents. Not bad... I saw the PC game that I have been eyeing for. Hehehe.

Then Peijie ate her lunch while I read my Malay story book. Its already killing me although I am only reading the first 3 chapters.

Then we took a bus to Plaza Singapura and alighted at the park mall. And walk to PS. When we were nearing the mall, we could see a presentation by 2 white men. I think they were representing the Arts Festival.

You wont belive it when we were walking behind the stage and wanted to walk to the front, both of them applaused for our arrival! And all of the audience followed. We really feel like popular stars! Hahaha.. Peijie and I was so embarrased thou!

After PS, went to Taka..bought a google from there. And the google is meant for swimming and the googles have degree. Can you believe it! I am just so happy! I bought two clothes from FOX. Tried the new melon Mr Softey. Its ok..

Then we went to Far east to shop. Hahaha.. Saw Melissa, Raihana and my other Nursing Peeps. Said HI to them..

Peijie wanted to buy shoes and shirts but there was nothing that caught her eyes..

But anyway, I had a fun day with her. Bought a bus home from Far east. :) Thanks Peijie!

And I am going Orchard again today with my sisters. :) And to Anna, welcome back to Singapore!

SIGN OFF HERE at 9:30 am





Nadeera HH
i love my life.my family.my bestfriends.

i love photgraphy.archie comics.

shopping.basically stonning!.

i wanna travel :P

Shout

Exits
Ayuni
Liyana
Muhaimin
An Nur
Casandra
Wanlin
Yati

Archives
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Credits(erase and die)
Designer and Image