I fall asleep in the bus while on the journey to my home. And I woke up 2 stops away from my bus stop. Hahaha. I was really tired. So dont laugh at me.
Me and Peijie( Chicken) have come out with a plan for our birthday celebration this year. It will be at Pasir Ris. And I promise that it will be fun as it will be fill with foods, games, Photo sessions, gossips, chats..Hahaha.
We decided to make it on 18th of June although my birthday falls on 7th and Peijie on 8th.
And I know what to get for Peijie's gift. I bet she will be happy to received! Yea. Pejie and my birthday dates fall side by side. Fantastic right. Maybe that concludes, why we can still be as close as together although we are in different school as me now. We still talk to each other almost everyday and even if each of us are too busy to talk on the phone, we will still message. I really thank God to have met her as my friend. I promise you guys out there.. She used to be someone whom I dislike during the first time I met her in Secondary 1 but we are close buddies! I just love her!
So back to the party, we are inviting.. - Shijie - Jiali - Yunleng - Anna - Lynn - Joyce - Siti Nadhirah - Huey Jin
My incoming plan for the coming weeks after common tests.. - Attend a camp to volunteer as a first aider. From 9th to 11th.. Nadia, Samad and maybe Tini is coming along too.. - Youth Donour club have emailed to me the activities that they will have on June. So, I think I am attendin a Community First Aid Course. - Starting my martial art lesson soon! Yea! - 19th June.. Alili Birthday. And I am going for chalet too..haha.. - 22nd June, Class outing - Any day to go shopping with my sisters or anyone..