Happy birthday to me.. Thanks to everyone who wishes and gave me gifts. I am touched. The first person to message me was Peijie. Exactly at 12am, I received the message from her. Next was Anna, Lynn and Jehan. Early in the morning greated by my mum and she wished me. Anyway, I just realise that my birthday was only two days away when I was looking at the calender, while studying for my Nursing Science paper. The first time ever that I am not counting down to my birthday.. I am just too busy..
I have to spend my time studying for my common test during my birthday..
Had my Nursing Science 1.2 paper. I know I could do better. But its okie... Had it in the sports hall. And Samad and Ayuni actully used the microphone to sing birthday song for me.. So embarrasing..
This morning received gifts from my family. They gave me cash.Then from Mei Mei and Shermine. Thanks yar for wrapping so many papers over my present.. I love the gifts.. :) Thanks..Then received a bunch of yellow roses from Ayuni, Muhaimin, Feli and Karen. So sweet of them.. Ayuni told me that they wanted to give me sunflower but they couldnt find one. So they bought me a yellow flowers.
Maybe will be meeting Peijie late in the evening as she wanted to give my present. Tomorrow is her birthday.. Yeah! We are both 19 already.. Getting old.. Emm.
Anyway, what I really wish for my birthday is that.. To be hppy and always be with my loved one. Esp my famile. And not forgetting my friends..
Thanks to: My family Peijie Anna Lynn Siti Jehan Ayuni Mei Mei Feli Karen Muhaimin Shermine Nadia Samad Huey Jin Riana Nurul Raihana