Friday, June 09, 2006
Firstly, Happy belated birthday to Peijie. I know it falls on 8th of June but I was too busy to blog.. Hehehe. Met her yesterday in the evening to pass her the present. And she wanted to pass mine too. Emm..
I will miss school. I will definately miss hanging out with my peeps..
Nadiah and me, decided not to go for the camp. So, I got time to rest at home. And I dont think I am going for the tea session at the HSA, organised by the Youth Donour Club.. I am simple wear out.
Thanks to Peijie, Nadhirah, Shijie, Jiali, Anna, Lynn, Yunleng, Huey Jin and Joyce for the presents. :)) Truly appreciate it..And Lynn, definately we will watch movie one of the days. :)
I gave Peijie her present and she got really shocked. I know she love the present. Right Peijie? Anyhow, I met under her house flat and we chat for about half an hour before I went home. I would usually stayed longer to chat with her but ince I will have my last paper so, I got to go home.
Before I went home, she took some photos.
They bought for me the 3/4 green jacket. I kow it looks like a bra..Hahaha. I am forced to take this photo by her! But yet, I still smile. Hehehe..
A necklace bought by them for Perlini's Silver. A fish! I love it. Thanks guys.. :))
Ok.. Peijie.. I know you puposely take this photo. She was drinking bubble tea at that moment..
Took bus home with Vannessa and Ming Lee just now.
I am meeting Ayuni and her bestfren(Dewi), Muhaimin, Karen, Feli tomorrow. They invited me to join them to a bowling session. Yeah! Mei Mei got to go to her church.
Anna is off to Philippines. I will miss you Anna..
Till here and May God bless all of you..